Today is budget day following the election of a Conservative government in May and we are soon to see Chancellor George Osbourne on the steps of Downing Street holding the red box aloft.
The Chancellor's announcements are set to include:
- Maintenance grants for students from low income families becoming loans,
- a rise to the inheritance tax threshold,
- lower benefits cap for London residents,
- and free television licenses for over 75s...to name a few.
Watch It Happen
You can also stay up to date via the following live feeds:
- BBC Budget 2015: Live Updates
- Budget 2015 Live, The Guardian
- July Budget 2015 Live, The Telegraph
- Budget 2015 Live, The Independent
Finally, if you need some help with the jargon, take a look at this handy guide from BBC News. It will make terms like 'fiscal drag', 'structural deficit' and 'triple lock' crystal clear.